Have you been thinking it may be time to have new siding installed? Typically, siding lasts somewhere between 20 and 40 years, but this depends on a variety of factors including weather and location. It can be overwhelming figuring out where to start the process of siding updates or repairs. There are different types of siding, but our recommendation is James Hardie fiber cement siding, as we are a Preferred Contractor of the James Hardie Contractor Alliance and have seen first-hand what the benefits are.
Here are a few reasons why we recommend James Hardie siding:
- James Hardie stands by their siding 100%, it comes with a 30-year non-prorated warranty.
- It resists shrinking, swelling, and cracking even after years of wet or freezing conditions
- It comes with a standard 7” exposure that provides for that on-trend, wood look at a cost-effective price
- It is made of sustainable materials that looks like wood, but lasts significantly longer and will not rot
- It provides fire protection since it is made with fire resistant, non-combustible products
- It is engineered for climate, is weather resistant and stands up to the elements. It is resistant to damage from wind, rain, freezing temperatures and hail
- It is not susceptible to pests, and will not be attacked by wood-boring insects like ants or termites, unlike wood or engineered wood products
James Hardie siding is the #1 most popular brand of fiber cement siding in America. It is durable, weather-resistant, and cost-effective to protect your home for years to come. Interested in learning if James Hardie’s siding is right for you?
Contact us today to receive a free estimate on having this premiere siding installed on your home today!